Material: Aluminum Alloy
Plug & Voltage: US Plug 110-240V
Rotary Wheel Diameter: 6.5cm/2.6inch
Rotary Wheel Thickness: 3cm/1.2inch
Size: 12*12*7cm/4.7*4.7*2.8inch Package List:
1 x Ceramic Machine
5 x Wooden Clay Tool
6 x Aluminum Clay Tool
1 x Hexagonal Screwdriver
1 x Charger
Note: Operation note:
1. Roll the clay into a cylinder, fix it in the center of the turntable and press it.
2. Use the ceramic tool alignment center to slowly open the hole, then slightly expand outward a bit.
3. Use ceramic tools to shape and trim the profile of your work.
4. Keep the rotating disc at constant speed and dry the work surface with a spray gun/ hot air gun.
5. Use tools from top to bottom to modify, and finally fix the bottom
6. After the work is completed, the work can be cut off with a scraper or a knife-edge tool
1. Get smaller pieces of mud
2. Don't rotate too fast and slow at a slower speed.
3. When shaping, you can stretch it out a bit thicker and then thin it out slowly.
4. Use clay tools to assist molding, less water.