UVPoxy Kit (4L)
Save 1% on the UVPoxy Kit (4L) by EcoPoxy at Scahms. MPN: EPUVK20KIT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. UVProxy: Key Benefits 1.) 100% solids 2.) Crystal Clear, High Build Finish 3.) Self-leveling, High Gloss 4.) Extremely Durable 5.) U.V. Resistant 6.) Excellent Air Release Qualities 7.) Excellent Color Stability 8.) Wets Out Substrates Well 9.) Impact Resistant 10.) Improves Surface Appearance 11.) Tough Water-Resistant Finish 12.) Eliminates Craters, Crawling, and Fish Eye 13.) Will not Blush or Sweat Under High Humidity 14.) Maintains Integrity Over Shape Edges 15.) Scratch
Product Description & Reviews
UVProxy: Key Benefits 1.) 100% solids 2.) Crystal Clear, High Build Finish 3.) Self-leveling, High Gloss 4.) Extremely Durable 5.) U.V. Resistant 6.) Excellent Air Release Qualities 7.) Excellent Color Stability 8.) Wets Out Substrates Well 9.) Impact Resistant 10.) Improves Surface Appearance 11.) Tough Water-Resistant Finish 12.) Eliminates Craters, Crawling, and Fish Eye 13.) Will not Blush or Sweat Under High Humidity 14.) Maintains Integrity Over Shape Edges 15.) Scratch Resilient and Maintenance Free RECOMMENDATIONS Ecopoxy Liquid Plastic Kit Liquid Plastic cures to a clear, UV resistant, plastic-like finish that resists scratching and yellowing. Liquid Plastic is a high performance, 100% solids, two component, commercial grade epoxy formulated for a long gel time, low exothermic heat buildup, with a semi-flexible hardness that will not stress crack glass in most circumstances. Liquid Plastic can be poured at any thickness and cures to a water like appearance. Liquid Plastic is perfect for casting and see through encapsulation of objects such as Coins, Photos, Wood, Metal, Concrete, Granite, Copper, Stainless Steel, Bamboo, Leather, Ceramic, Artwork, Rocks, Sea Shells, Fabrics, Paper, Dried Plants and much more Liquid Plastic is crystal clear and brilliant; it accentuates and magnifies the objects it encapsulates. Liquid Plastic is a product you can trust, and truly beautiful to behold. Intended Use Electronics Encapsulation, Bar, Counter & Table Tops, Imbedding, Art Work, Jewelry, Crafts, or other applications requiring a crystal clear see through plastic coating.
Features & Highlights
- ✔ 100% SOLIDS EPOXY: UVPoxy is a 100% solids epoxy adhesive that can be used for electrical encapsulation to enhance the performance of potted electronic devices and extend life cycles with high impact resistance. It can be spread easily in thin films that is transparent after curing and provides good mechanical and electrical properties. UVPoxy is suitable for applications ranging from electrical potting to jewelry assembly.
- ✔ CRYSTAL CLEAR, HIGH BUILD FINISH: UVPoxy is a crystal clear, brilliant surface that accentuates and magnifies the material below it. UVPoxy is a high performance epoxy also used for bar tops and table tops which produces a high build crystal clear durable finish that resists yellowing, fading or cracking over time. Coat and protect your surfaces with UVPoxy.
- ✔ U.V. & IMPACT RESISTANT: UVPoxy is specifically formulated to resist yellowing caused by sunlight and other ultra violet light sources and to resist scratching, water, and alcohol to provide a long lasting maintenance free protection for your surface. UVPoxy can endure extremely high traffic areas such as experienced by night clubs and restaurants.
- ✔ SELF-LEVELING & HIGH GLOSS: UVPoxy is perfect for embedding mementos such as coins, photos or other memorabilia, it is also commonly used for see through encapsulation, the making of jewelry and much more. UVPoxy will self-level and can easily be built up to a depth of 1/4" thick layers. UVPoxy has the ability to wet out substrates well by maintaining its integrity over sharp edges.
- ✔ MULTI-INDUSTRY APPLICATION: Other industries such as Fishing Gaff makers have come to know UVPoxy as a tremendous laminating resin which provides highly moisture resistant bonds meeting the performance requirements of salt water fishing. UVPoxy's extreme durability and excellent air release qualities make it an excellent candidate to deter the aging of your products by creating a tough, water-resistant finish. Experience this maintenance-free, safe epoxy as it eliminates craters & crawling.
Molding & Casting
12 x 8 x 12 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Pen Kit Mall
mpn: Alumilite Clear Gallon,
Alumilite Clear CLEAR WOODTURNING URETHANE Crystal clear resin that is easy to use and great for a wide variety of clear casting applications. Its low...
By Pen Kit Mall
mpn: ALUMILITE SLOW GALLONS,
Alumilite Clear (Slow) CLEAR WOODTURNING URETHANE Crystal clear resin that is easy to use and great for a wide variety of clear casting applications. ...
By UJ Ramelson Co
The Delft Clay Method is a highly refined form of sand casting that substitutes genuine Delft Clay from Holland for ordinary casting sand. The process...
mpn: SSP5LBS, ean: 0659436957671,
Fine Stainless steel 316L powderPerfect for cold casting &inlays.