Windaze Portable Hand Operated Manual Wool Winder Holder for Swift Yarn Fiber String Ball (Small) by windaze at Scahms. MPN: HI048. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Descriptions Tired of using up time winding twist hanks and skeins into balls instead of knitting? Wind a ball with this convenient yarn winder! It
Product Description & Reviews
Tired of using up time winding twist hanks and skeins into balls instead of knitting? Wind a ball with this convenient yarn winder! It is perfect for making center-pull balls that won't roll away from you as you knit or crochet. It's compact and light, with a built-in table clamp that will work on table thickness up to 1.4". This winder clamps on the table instead of just slipping on, which makes it ultra stable.
- Material: Plastic and alloy
- Color: Beige and Red
- Package Size: approx 8.6"*3.3"*8.6" (L*W*H)
- Gross Weight: 0.97 lbs.
HOW TO USE WOOL WINDER
1.Set spindle into geared base by aligning notches. While holding geared base, turn spindle clockwise to secure.
2.Clamp the ball winder to table or other support using integral clamp, clamp will work on thickness up to 1.5''. Clamp is controlled by turning red knob.
3.Rotate yarn guide so loop end faces upward. Pull it out as far as it will go, locking it into working position as shown.
4.Yarn to be wound should be supported on a swift to allow uniform transfer. Feed end of yarn through yarn guide and secure in notch on top of spindle. Yarn is easily placed through guide by simple wrapping it, in a clockwise direction, around the end coil.
5,Turn handle clockwise, forming the yarn into a ball. Finished ball can be withdrawn from winder by simply pulling off from underside of ball. Yarn from ball can be used by withdrawing from center core or from outer edge.
- 1 x Yarn Winder
- 1 x Instruction
IF YOU NEED ANY HELP:
Just Please "Contact Seller" directly from Amazon Buyer Central, we will response within 12 hours include weekends.
Features & Highlights
- Transforms hanks or skeins into clean, neat center pull cakes or balls that sit nicely while you knit and crochet
- Perfect for creating 4 oz. center pull balls
- Built-in table clamp allows it to be firmly fixed at the edges of tables, chairs, benches, or any other convenient locations
- Works on table thickness up to 1.4"
- Easy to assemble and disassemble, so it can live in it's little box when you are not using it
5.1 x 8.3 x 7.5 inches
5.5 x 5.5 x 7.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by windaze, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: TEK-PA-0004, ean: 0602989768034,
- Hand-Operated - Adjustable Desk Clamp which can work on table thickness up to 2 inches (50mm) - Smoother, Quieter and Sturdier Than the Discontinued Ball Winder - Unbreakable Metal CrankHand-Operated. Adjustable Desk Clamp which can work on tabl...
By Knitter's Pride
mpn: KP800372, ean: 0499990732204,
Beautifully handcrafted to perfection. Made with natural birch wood. Wounds up to 450gms of fingering weight yarn at a time. Anti-friction bearing on the spool side for free rotation. Use of fine quality bearing provides super smooth winding of yarn....
mpn: MO05, ean: 0703941707389,
This hand operated yarn winder is perfect for making pull thread balls up to 4 ounces without requiring any cones or tubes. This unique winder uses an in line bobbin with a moving yarn guide and a removable table clamp, giving the winder total contro...